Tuesday, May 6, 2008

100 miles per hour...

......is about how fast my life is spinning!!!!! I have been so sick of spending almost $200 per month commuting to school everyday. Nick decided that he was sick of paying about $400!!!! Nick said that he was thinking about moving closer to his work but not too far away from me! Well last Saturday we went to look at Lakeshore Oaks Apartments in Shoreview and I really liked them. I realized that they were only 5 miles from my school and I wouldn't have to drive in rush hour. To make a long story short... We are moving in on Friday! I can't believe this is even happening... It's bitter-sweet I suppose. I have never been away from my parents and honestly don't know what I am going to do without them!!! I will be closer to the cities now and when I have an actual job that is most likely where it will be... I am excited to be independent though. I feel so grown up! I will put pictures up as soon as I get some! The apartment is really nice! I am excited to have the in-ground pool I always wanted and tennis courts! We also will live right by a couple of lakes and walking trails!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh sweetheart....... how exciting. Yes it is bittersweet. Your Mom and Dad will have a tougher time than you .. I can tell you that. If you need anything, please let me know. Since you have a computer, please please go online to Penney's, find something that you guys need but don't have and let me know.. promise me you will... it will be a home warming gift. You will totally love the independence. Since you are moving in on Friday, please send me your address.. via email. Grams and Gramps loves you and Nick

kristine said...

That is super exciting! Congratulations in growing up!! LOL! It will be tough to be away from your parents, I had a hard time leaving my mom, too. It's worth it though!!