Monday, April 14, 2008

It is getting NICE out!

About a week and a half ago Nick sold his motorcycle (crotch-rocket) and two days later he went and bought a new one (cruiser). I was very excited that he finally sold his other one because he was growing out of that boyish stage. And more people get hurt on those things! Motorcycles are kind of scary but so much fun to cruise around on! This picture was from yesterday.....

Hopefully the weather will be nice on Saturday. It is the annual Flood Run and I am really excited for it! Nick's dad, sister, and her boyfriend will all be going!

I told my dad that he should get one now too so we can all go cruising together!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What fun. I love motorcycles. The closes thing that I have is my moped. I use to go with a group of friends when I lived in California.. we would go on weekend runs and take all the back roads through the mountains...it was the best. One of my friends had (this was years ago) a Honda Goldwing 1000.. it was one the quietest I have ever heard and it had a really nice passenger seat. Believe it or not... one time I actually fell asleep riding it.. leaning on the driver, I had my hands in his jacket pockets... tucked my arms tight under his.. and that is all it took.. fell asleep.. did not even fall off. But I loved those rides.

Be carefull and have fun. I think your Dad and Mom would love riding on one of those.. what a blast.

Love to all

kristine said...

How fun!!